In order to deeply discuss and answer how the country will strengthen its position among the top global shipping centers, Plant BU of Boussias Communications, with the support of the Greek-Chinese Chamber, organize the Container & Port Infrastructure Conference.
The conference is focused on latest trends and developments in the field of container shipping and port infrastructure, showcasing good practices and innovative technologies or solutions from Greece and abroad.
Key issues to be discussed:
• How do Port Facility Operators respond to the changing trends of the global market?
• How M2M & IoT / IoSea contribute to the transformation of container supply chains?
• What are the differences between traditional and digital supply chains?
• How can Port Facility Operators improve their efficiency?
• Technologies and Solutions to improve port and container terminal operation.
• How can industry really make the connection between the different applications involved in port operational processes?
• The next steps for cooperation and data exchange between ports.
• Future demand for container loads in Greece.
• Tomorrow’s container supply chain - How can this sector adapt to Greek reality and the challenges of digitization?
• Sustainable smart port development initiatives
• Opportunities for the operation and creation of port infrastructure facilities in Greece.
• Opportunities and Challenges for Financing Port Facility Infrastructure Projects in Greece.
WHY PARTICIPATE IN THE CONFERENCE
The conference is the first dynamic meeting in the field of shipping industry, container shipping, supply chain and port facility operations, with the benefits of developing know-how, targeted information and networking of stakeholders. Participants will have the opportunity to:
• Learn about new trends and the relative solutions offered for shipping containers.
• Get acquainted with successful strategies and good practices for the efficient management of container shipping and port facility management.
• Discuss the common challenges they face and exchange useful points of view with experts in the field.
• Learn about new tools, products and services available to support and increase the effectiveness of their work.
• «Build» the necessary collaborations and synergies that will help in the implementation of their business plans.
• Make effective networking ensured by the strong presence of all stakeholders, from the solutions and service provider to the end-user.
1st Delegate: 250€ | 3 Delegates of the same company (2+1 free) 500€ | 5 Delegates of the same company (3+2 free) 750€
EARLY BIRD OFFER CONDITIONS
• The early bird prices are applied to entries that will be paid until the end of the offer. In case of cancellation, there is no refund (there is a possibility of transferring the participation to another person).
By completing the Registration form your participation is considered valid, in case of cancellation without written notification in accordance with the terms and conditions listed below, the participation fee will be invoiced in full.
• Registrations should be paid in advance.
• Cancellations should be notified in writing by 16/11/2017, otherwise 50% of the participation fee will be invoiced.
• In case of cancellation after 22/112017, the total of participation fee will be invoiced.
Thursday, November the 23rd 2017, Proorismos Papastratos